Hatch Standardizes Loyalty Infrastructure On Stuzo’s Open Commerce Platform
CHICAGO, IL, December 4, 2018 -- Stuzo, the leading provider of personalized and predictive retail commerce technology, powered by its Open Commerce Platform and Hatch Loyalty, a leading customer activation engine that empowers enterprise retailers and partners to connect with their customers through comprehensive loyalty programs, announced today a partnership wherein Hatch will standardize its Loyalty infrastructure and Point-of-Sale (POS) connections on Stuzo’s Open Commerce Platform. The partnership combines Stuzo’s expertise in enterprise retail middleware and POS systems with Hatch’s leading customer activation engine, creating a powerful turnkey commerce and loyalty solution.
“The combination of Hatch and Stuzo will enable retailers to better manage their consumer lifecycle across various consumer channels and to quickly plan for, test, and implement a solution that communicates concurrently with leading POS systems,” said Jake Kiser, CEO at Hatch Loyalty.
“We are excited to add Hatch to Open Commerce’s growing roster of digital service provider integrations,” said Gunter Pfau, CEO, Stuzo. “This partnership and integration advances our mission to meet retailers requirement of being an open platform with integrations to best-in-class digital service providers. The addition of Hatch amplifies the value and vision of Open Commerce by leveraging Hatch’s consumer relationship management capabilities.”
Hatch + Open Commerce enables seamless integration of mobile payments and loyalty with POS hardware to create a unified digital and physical consumer experience. This helps retailers personalize the consumer experience, generate deeper consumer insights, and build one-to-one consumer relationships.
Stuzo is the leading provider of personalized and predictive retail commerce technology solutions, powered by its Open Commerce Platform, software services, and insights.
About Stuzo’s Open CommerceSM Platform
Open Commerce is an enterprise grade cloud-based platform that offers a set of modules to empower rapid delivery and real-time operationalization of Digital Services and Commerce Experiences.
- Open Commerce Application Server is a PCI DSS Level 1 Certified Compliant middleware that securely unifies and exposes best-in-class Digital Services (ie., POS providers, site systems, digital coupon platforms, payment processors, mobile wallets, private label credit card providers, loyalty platform providers, private label debit card providers, identity and fraud management, etc.) into one central point-of-interface via a public API to empower merchants and their vendors to rapidly and efficiently deliver connected commerce applications across digital channels (ie., mobile, web, kiosk, wearables, IoT, connected car, augmented reality, conversational UI, etc.).
- Open Commerce Command Center is a web-based portal that centralizes and operationalizes the key functions and data of Digital Services from multiple vendors into one interface with dashboards and workflows (ie. quality of service, automated monitoring and alerting, store setup and performance, loyalty and offer creation, fraud prevent rules, etc.) that empower merchants to in real-time monitor, manage, and optimize mission-critical programs powered by multiple third-party services.
About Stuzo's Insights Platforms
Stuzo’s Insights Platforms include:
- Market Insights, the most comprehensive research on the digital capabilities of the top 100 US Fuel Retail and Convenience store brands (published at www.cstoredigitalranking.com).
- Consumer Insights, the most comprehensive ethnographic research on the habits of consumers, having been compiled via a cross-country road trip where Stuzo amassed 240+ hours of customer interviews and conversations at 70 top US fuel and convenience brands (published at www.cstoreconsumerinsights.com).
- Future Vision Insights, the most in-depth and realistic 3D fuel/energy and convenience site concepts, featuring depictions of how digital transformation and industry disruption will shape the future of the industry.
About Hatch Loyalty
Hatch Loyalty has built a customer activation engine designed to connect retailers to their customers in the moments that matter most. The platform offers a suite of flexible, dynamic, intuitive products that empower enterprise retailers and partners to build comprehensive customer activation programs. Hatch is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.hatchloyalty.com.