The Software Engineer builds and maintains the software that runs Hatch’s main customer engagement loyalty platform. This position works with other engineers, engineering management, product teams, and relevant business stakeholders to execute high-quality software and systems on a regular basis.
- Develop software through the entire lifecycle – from design, through authorship, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Produce systems and code that are clean and easy to maintain
- Contribute to quality assurance via automated and manual testing
- Identify and execute tasks as necessary to support desired outcomes for scheduled release cycles
- Support fellow engineers and business team members to innovate and improve ways the Hatch business can be evolved using technology
- Review and debug code written by other engineers
- Document systems and processes to support engineering operations
- Analyze and support technical issues that occur in the Hatch platform
- Collaborate with internal and customer teams to fix and improve existing software
- Competency in OO and/or functional programming methods, typically with at least 1-2 years of education and/or practice in either or both idioms
- Functioning knowledge of relational databases, techniques, and management
- Ability to work independently on projects, or collaboratively with others as needed
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com explaining why you'd be a great fit for this role!