Technical Account Manager
As a technical account manager at Hatch you will help craft and execute strategies to drive our customers’ adoption and use of the Hatch platform. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent Hatch within a customer’s environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership from our enterprise clients as well as the internal Hatch team(s) regarding any and all use of the Hatch platform.
You will provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep your customers' operations up-to-date through the use of current Hatch products and features. The close relationships developed with your customers will allow you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from Hatch.
- Troubleshooting complex systems under a variety of operational use cases
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as a technical lead
- 24x7 operational services or support environment
- AWS services, Heroku and/or other cloud offerings
- Self-starter with proven time/project management skills
- Strong technical problem-solving abilities + ability to interface directly with engineering and product teams
- Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more decision maker(s)
- Problem solver and ability to think outside the box to get things accomplished
- 5+ Years of Technical Account Management or comparable experience
- Travel 20%+ of the time depending on client requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience at a software company selling into enterprise organizations.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com explaining why you'd be a great fit for this role!